Leadership Development, Maturity, and Power
Two kinds of information are necessary to build a strong foundation for leadership development: communication and power. This
book develops a framework for both and provides development exercises for the major ideas.
- Distinguishes between power players and leaders
- Identifies power games
- Describes mature leadership
- Provides development exercises
(480 pages, $26.95)
Leadership Equation: Leadership, Management, and the Myers-Briggs
The guiding premise of the book is that a balanced leadership style is the strongest. The book contains lists of behaviors
and case studies for recognizing behaviors and improving relationships.
- Describes case studies for balancing extroversion and introversion, sensing and intuiting, thinking and feeling, judging
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of personality preferences
(175 pages, $16.95)
These books are available from Eakin Press:
Phone (800) 880-8642 or fax (512) 288-1813.
A notebook explaining each of the 16 Myers-Briggs styles. Purchase of the book entitles owner to duplicate materials for training.
(135 pages, delivery price $112)
Communication and Leadership Development
Booklet to be used with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
(30 pages, delivery price $9.50)
These materials are available from Barr & Barr:
Phone (512) 255-4767 or fax (512) 255-1266.